Friday, December 7, 2012

GOLF.com RSS Feed:

GOLF.com RSS Feed
Dec 7th 2012, 15:13

Schwartzel increases lead in Thailand to four strokes

CHON BURI, Thailand (AP) - Charl Schwartzel increased his lead to four strokes at the Thailand Golf Championship with a second straight 7-under 65 on Friday.

Schwartzel was at 14-under 130 after the second round at the Amata Spring Country Club, where play was delayed due to bad light. Daniel Chopra moved into second place (67), one stroke ahead of Masanori Kobayashi (67).

``I seem to play better on courses which are narrower,'' said Schwartzel, the 2011 Masters champion. ``I concentrate better and better and I'm just hitting pretty good off the tee and giving myself good chances.

``I've put two great rounds together. I hit the ball really nice and gave myself a lot of chances.''

Chopra took over second place with a second straight 67... Read More

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment