Thursday, December 6, 2012

GOLF.com RSS Feed:

GOLF.com RSS Feed
Dec 6th 2012, 19:08

Sergio Garcia's four secrets to crisp irons

by David DeNunzio

Last season was a good one for me. I won on the PGA Tour for the first time in more than four years, contributed two points to the winning European side in the Ryder Cup and, to be honest, felt like I enjoyed the game more than I have in quite a while. I chalk up the success to a commitment I made early in the year to control my emotions a bit better and adopt a more competitive attitude. I'd be lying if I said it was the result of a breakthrough swing discovery or a new magic move.

Nope, my technique is the same as it's always been, and the foundation of that technique is built on four key moves that have been part of my motion since day one. These are simple swing thoughts that allow me to position the bottom of my swing in the right spot so I can catch the ball... Read More

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment